TV Wall Mounting
TV Wall Mount Installations
Invested in your new modern flat screen TV?
Want it to look like an expensive painting on the wall and properly secured at the same time?
We can make it happen!
It is hard to keep up with new technologies – we have been bombarded by the latest hi-tech novelties from major TV manufacturers. We expect our TVs to have quality HD picture with the highest resolution, access to the Internet and a bunch of other cool features. We also want it to look the part by adding a futuristic appearance to our home. Sloping TV, messy cables and a ruined wall are certainly not part of the look you’ve imagined!
Unfortunately, this can happen if the job is not done by an expert.
TV wall mounting can be challenging, especially if you don’t have the right tools and skills for the installation. You have be able to locate studs and power cables behind the wall, make sure you use proper skews for the mount. Or you let Sydney Antennas Technicians do all the hard work for you. And you can relax knowing your precious piece of equipment and your home walls are in capable hands.Our professionally trained installers have many years’ experience in TV wall mount installations. We use only quality universal type brackets suitable for particular size of TVs. Alternatively, we can install your own bracket (providing it matches your TV specifications and is made of a quality material). If you decide to buy a TV bracket make sure you get it from a specialised retailer like Harvey Norman, The Good Guys, Bing Lee. No matter which option you choose our technicians will give the job a spotless finish. They will make sure all the cables are hidden, your current devices are correctly connected and there is no mess left behind.
Here is what you get with our TV wall mount installations:
- A choice of quality bracket based on your TV size – either Tilt/Fixed or Swivel Arm design
- Expert advice on perfect position for the mount – aesthetics and safety considered
- Professional TV wall mounting
- Cable concealment behind the wall or in conduit
- Connection and concealment of cables from external devices, i.e. DVD, amplifier, Sound Bar – including 2 x Multimedia wall plates
- Provision and installation of shelving for Sound Bar or set top box if required
- Flawless finish – no mess left behind (excl.TV packaging)
Book a Quote online now or give us a call on 1300 200 160!